We have been airbrushing for a long time, but the standard has been average. Lately, we have been doing more portraits and stud signs, and took a decided line to improve our freehand work, as shown below.

Two of our daughters, painted in automotive basecoat urethane on canvas, with one being held after it is finished:

This is an aunt, airbrushed in waterbased ink on A2 cartridge paper, based on a photo taken in 1952:

This is my sister-in-law, from a wedding photo- airbrushed at 50 x 40cm in urethane paint on canvas:

Here are some progress pictures of the above:

This was a mural made ready for the Brisbane Royal Show, featuring farriery (horse shoeing)- it is in waterbased banner paint, and is 5 x 2 metres:

These were some Australia Day pole banners, custom-made and airbrushed for the Jondaryan Shire Council each is about 60 x 150 cm.. We made eight different ones, of which here are four:

This brahman stud sign is done all in enamel on steel, and measures 120 x 180 cm (or 4 x 6 ft), while the labrador sign is 140 cm high, cut out of weathertex, but airbrushed in enamels:

We made two of these butcher's tee-board blackboards for the Oakey Supa IGA store:

This alpace was done on vinyl, 60 cm square, in vinyl ink, to be stuck to the back of an alpaca float (trailer):

and another portrait, based on a picture from a funeral order of service: